To celebrate the launch of Harper.ie we’ll be giving away a €50 voucher to spend on the website to one lucky person every month. For a chance to win all you have to do is set up an account with us. Registration allows you to avoid filling in billing and shipping forms every time you checkout on this website. You’ll also be able to track your orders with ease!
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Harper
2. Employees of Harper their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition
- Setup an account at harper.ie/my-account/
5. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- Entrants must be residents of the Republic of Ireland or United Kingdom
- The prize will be a €50 voucher to spend on harper.ie
- The winner will be selected at random on the first Monday of each month
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. The promoter will notify the winner by email to the address provided during registration.
10. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. You are providing your information to Harper and not to any other party.